Falkland Islands, located near Antarctica, are one of the greatest penguin capitals in the world. Five species of penguins are breeding on the islands, and visitors can enjoy the antics of these birds. Photographer Yukihiro Fukuda stayed there for a long time to keep shooting penguins all day. This book contains more than 80 from his large archive from the penguin land.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: Japanese
- Publisher: Seiseisha
- ISBN-13: 9784883501830
- ISBN: 4883501833
- Publication Year: 2017