People Be Heard: A Comedy With Songs
When a small town becomes embroiled in a brouhaha over the teaching of evolution in the schools, a single mom who moonlights as a stripper is unwittingly drawn into the fray and forced to confront values she and her community hold dear. People be heard is an offbeat, distinctly American ode to freedom of choice and the power to effect change. -- Publisher's description.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Dramatist's Play Service
- ISBN-13: 9780822220787
- ISBN: 0822220784
- Publication Year: 2005
- Edition: SPI