Perioperative Practice At A Glance
From the publishers of the market-leading at a Glance series comes this new title on all aspects of caring for patients in the perioperative environment. From pre-operative care, through the anaesthetic and surgical phases to post-operation and recovery, this easy-to-read, quick-reference resource uses the unique at a Glance format to quickly convey need-to-know information in both images and text, allowing vital knowledge to be revised promptly and efficiently.Brings together all aspects of perioperative practice in one easy-to-read bookMoves through the patient journey, providing support to perioperative practitioners in all aspects of their roleCovers key information on perioperative emergencies Includes material on advanced skills to support Advanced Practitioners Each topic is covered in two pages, allowing for easy revision and reference This is a must-have resource for operating department practitioners and students, theatre nurses and nursing students, and trainee surgeons and anaesthetists.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Blackwell Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781118842157
- ISBN: 1118842154
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: 1