Personal Injury And The Law Of Torts For Paralegals
Personal Injury and the Law of Torts for Paralegals is a highly teachable new textbook that balances substantive and practical coverage to prepare students to work as personal injury paralegals. Emphasizing medical information specifically related to personal injury law, Emily Lynch Morissette provides consistently clear writing, examples drawn from experience, and myriad teaching devices to convey a working understanding of the role of the paralegal in personal injury cases.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
- ISBN-13: 9781454838784
- ISBN: 1454838787
- Publication Year: 2013
- Edition: 3