Hamsters, poodles, and bunnies make great pets. They also make great inspirations for crafts. By following detailed instructions, readers are able to create amazing crafts featuring familiar and exotic pets using basic crafting supplies. Each crafting project is broken down into steps, and each step is shown through accessible text and a full-color photograph. As readers have fun making each craft, they also learn important facts about pets as different as snakes, kittens, and chinchillas. How can you make a lizard using bubble wrap? Readers will find out in this exciting volume!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Windmill Books
- ISBN-13: 9781508191117
- ISBN: 1508191115
- Publication Year: 2016