Pet/Ct In Infection And Inflammation
This pocket book provides clinicians with the necessary information to understand the role of FDG PET/CT in infection and inflammation. It will help both in making appropriate imaging requests with adequate clinical information and in interpreting the report. The coverage encompasses a wide range of topics, including the role of PET/CT in pyrexia of unknown origin, vasculitis, autoimmune diseases, prosthetic joint infections, osteomyelitis and diabetic foot, immunodeficiency disease, and vascular graft surgery. The book will be a very useful guide to a great test that can provide significant assistance in patient management. It is published within the Springer series Clinicians' Guides to Radionuclide Hybrid Imaging, in which leading professionals succinctly explain the importance of nuclear medicine in the diagnosis and management of oncological and non-oncological conditions.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319904115
- ISBN: 3319904116
- Publication Year: 2018