A live recording with cuts from two concerts in Germany, it was recorded live to 24-track and later remixed for an amazing sound quality for a live album. Evans expands on the style of the late Miles Davis and the album is sometimes reminiscent stylistically of We Want Miles, but it has an individual touch due to the contributions from the different bandmembers. It's one of those rare live albums that is really enjoyable even if you were not at one of the shows. This album was voted Best Album of the Month by several large German publications. ~ Joanna Curzon, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Lipstick Records
- UPC: 750645901223