Phantom Of The Opera
Retold for younger readers, Gaston Leroux's classic tale of horror follows a young opera singer, Christine Daa , who makes her triumphant debut at the Opera and then disappearsWritten in 1909, The Phantom of the Opera is a spine chilling, dramatic story. What has happened to the vanished young opera singer, Christine could the mysterious opera ghost be to blame? Christine's lover, Raoul de Chagny, spies a mysterious stranger shadowing her, and decides to follow. This retelling has been shortened and illustrated for younger readers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Readzone Books
- ISBN-13: 9781783220700
- ISBN: 1783220708
- Publication Year: 2014
- Edition: Reprint