Physical Anthropology: The Evolving Human: For Use With Jurmain, Kilgore, Trevathan, And Ciochon's Introduction To Physicl Anthropology, 2009 2010
A new physical anthropology telecourse titled "Physical Anthropology: The Evolving Human" provides online and print companion study guide options that include study aids, interactive exercises, video, and more.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cengage Learning
- ISBN-13: 9780495807858
- ISBN: 0495807850
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: 2 Student