Physics By Inquiry: An Introduction To Physics And The Physical Sciences
A hands-on approach to learning physics fundamentals Physics by Inquiry: An Introduction to Physics and the Physical Sciences, Volume 2 offers a practical lab-based approach to understanding the fundamentals of physics. Step-by-step protocols provide clear guidance to observable phenomena, and analysis of results facilitates critical thinking and information assimilation over rote memorization. Covering essential concepts relating to electrical circuits, electromagnets, light and optics, and kinematics, this book provides beginner students with an engaging introduction to the foundation of physical science.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780471144410
- ISBN: 047114441X
- Publication Year: 1995