Physics For Technology: With Applications In Industrial Control Electronics
This text provides an introduction to the important physics underpinning current technologies, highlighting key concepts in areas that include linear and rotational motion, energy, work, power, heat, temperature, fluids, waves, and magnetism. This revision reflects the latest technology advances, from smart phones to the Internet of Things, and all kinds of sensors. The author also provides more modern worked examples with useful appendices and laboratories for hands-on practice. There are also two brand new chapters covering sensors as well as electric fields and electromagnetic radiation as applied to current technologies.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9780815382928
- ISBN: 0815382928
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2 New