Pick Up A Pen: Draw And Doodle With Every Kind Of Pen
A playful, quirky, doodly exploration of the humble pen, full of practical ways to make amazing art using markers, ink pens, quills and even ballpoints. A cute, quirky practical art book, Pick Up A Pen is a guide to making the most of pens, from creating perfect calligraphic script with pen and ink to making masterpieces with a Sharpie. It covers drawing techniques such as cross-hatching and scumbling that'll help you raise your sketchbook game, and is packed with ideas for what to draw and when. It introduces the world's greatest artists working in pen, and explores what your doodles say about you. On top of the arty bits, the book also contains nifty pen hacks and handwriting tips, and it delves into the history of the pen with some fascinating facts - did you know that an estimated 15 million biros are sold every day? Stuffed with tips, tricks and an enormous sense of fun, Pick Up A Pen will help you brandish a biro, perfect your pen and ink techniques and discover that markers really are magic!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pavilion Books Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781911042938
- ISBN: 1911042939
- Publication Year: 2018