This documentary based on interviews, backstage footage, and personal video diaries follows the rise of model Sara Ziff as she and then-boyfriend Ole Schell use a camcorder to document her career from her start as a newly discovered 18-year-old to her success as an in-demand model, flying all over the world and pulling in six figures before her 20th birthday. Through intimate, first-hand accounts from Ziff's peers in the business, the film also touches on issues in the modeling industry such as eating disorders, drug use, sexual harassment, and the increasing demand for adolescent models. Tracie Cooper, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Strand Home
- UPC: 712267300129
- Region: Region [unknown]