Pieces Of My Heart
Every family has a unique story of how they came to be. To read the Molina's story is to take a dramatic ride through the emotional highs and lows that a family can experience in international and domestic adoptions. Elizabeth takes you behind the scenes of the adoption of their sons from Haiti, fostering children through their local county agency, and then the fostering and adoption of their daughters. To read her story is to celebrate the way God assembled very unique encounters and individuals to create PIECES OF MY HEART.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Trade Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
- ISBN-13: 9781545531921
- Publication Year: 2018