Piense Y H?Gase Rico/ Think And Become Rich
When Napoleon Hill was a young investigative reporter for a business magazine, he was sent to interview the richest man of his time: Andrew Carnegie. During that interview, Carnegie let a comment slip about a 'master power' that he alone uses and that was the foundation for his success and immense wealth. That part of the interview was never published in the magazine, but Napoleon Hill began working on an investigation that was prolonged for more than 25 years studying more than 500 people who had found the most success of the era.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Maximo Potencial
- ISBN-13: 9788494797712
- ISBN: 8494797719
- Publication Year: 2019