Piping Engineering Leadership For Process Plant Projects
James O. Pennock has compiled 45 years of personal experience into this how-to guide. Focusing on the position of "lead in charge," this book is an indispensable resource for anyone, new or seasoned veteran, whose job it is to lead the piping engineering and design of a project.The "lead" person is responsible for the successful execution of all piping engineering and design for a project, technical and non-technical aspects alike. The author defines the roles and responsibilities a lead will face and the differences found in various project types.Incorporates four decades of personal experience in a How-To guideFocuses on the position of "lead in charge"Includes coverage of topics often ignored in other books yet essential for success: management, administrative, and control responsibilities
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Gulf Professional Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780884153474
- ISBN: 0884153479
- Publication Year: 2001