Pirates And Peacocks
Pirates And Peacocks. Here is a story told of an encounter, a sharing, and then a parting. The poet reflects upon "what might have been" and nostalgically relates "what really was". Moments of intimacy, many have shared, are poignantly protraied in Richard Harris's sensitive and moving poem.It is a story that will be read, re-read, and cherished, ever remaining vivid and sentient in the hearts of those readers who also treasure splendid days when "Wind would come feeling two faces as one and when footprints in the sand had been holding." hands
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781494352776
- ISBN: 149435277X
- Publication Year: 2014