Pistol: The Birth Of A Legend
This is the biopic of basketball star Pistol Pete Maravich, here played by Adam Guier. The film is for the most part an exercise in joie de vivre, until it ends as it tragically must, with the sudden and untimely death of Maravich. Writer Darrel Campbell and director Frank Schroeder perform miracles with their tiny budget. Though Pistol is comparatively little known, odds are it won't remain that way much longer. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Overland Park
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: Word Distribution
- UPC: 796873017855
- Region: Region [unknown]