Plane Sense: A Beginner's Guide To Owning And Operating Private Aircraft Faa H 8083 19 A
Plane Sense is an indispensable, must-have guide for aircraft owners, operators, and all aviation enthusiasts. It highlights the requirements involved in acquiring, owning, operating, and maintaining private aircraft. A valuable reference for understanding the basics of general aviation, this guide also outlines the rules, regulations, and practical aspects of flying your own aircraft'straight from the FAA. This manual touches upon subjects such as aircraft owner responsibilities, finding pertinent FAA publications, buying private aircraft, obtaining special flight permits, accessing maintenance records, service difficulty problems, and many more important topics.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Ridgmar/Westover Village
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Skyhorse Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781616081331
- ISBN: 1616081333
- Publication Year: 2011