Play Like Robert Johnson: The Ultimate Guitar Lesson
(Play Like). Study the trademark songs, licks, tones and techniques of the King of the Delta Blues Singers, Robert Johnson. This comprehensive book and audio teaching method provides detailed analysis of his guitars, techniques, styles, songs, licks, riffs and much more. You'll learn everything you need to know about Johnson's legendary guitar playing, as captured on his 29 known recording from 1936-7. Audio is accessed online using the unique code inside the book and can be streamed or downloaded. The audio files include PLAYBACK+, a multi-functional audio player that allows you to slow down audio without changing pitch, set loop points, change keys, and pan left or right. Five full songs are included: Come on in My Kitchen * Cross Road Blues (Crossroads) * I Believe I'll Dust My Broom * Kind Hearted Woman Blues * and Sweet Home Chicago, plus excerpts from many more signature tunes.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Hal Leonard Corp
- ISBN-13: 9781495076664
- ISBN: 1495076660
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: PAP/PSC