Pocatello In Print: From The Archives Of The Idaho State Journal
Nestled in the Portneuf Gap where the Snake River Plain meets the Rocky Mountains, Pocatello is a regional economic, transportation, and education hub in Southeast Idaho. The Idaho State Journal and its predecessor, the Pocatello Tribune, have been covering events and capturing the spirit of the people in and around Pocatello since 1890. Pocatello in Print: From the Archives of the Idaho State Journal displays photographs that illustrate and celebrate over a century of Pocatello history.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Arcadia Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781467128926
- ISBN: 1467128929
- Publication Year: 2018