Podiatric Medical Assisting
This is a handbook covering the clinical and administrative responsibilities of podiatric assistants. It covers work in both the podiatry clinic and private practice and has details on malpractice and new insurance forms. It has information to help those preparing for certifying exams and a study guide. The glossary of terms and descriptions of podiatric procedures is designed to help improve communication between doctor and assistant.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
- ISBN-13: 9780443087608
- ISBN: 0443087601
- Publication Year: 1992