by Will. M. Carleton (1900)
Description: 1871 edition of Poems by Will M. Carleton. Pages have yellowed due to age and oxidation. The first 14 pages' top right corners have been folded. There is considerable wear on the spine. Some foxing is present on the front and back covers. There is an owner's inscription on the inside of the front cover.. Published by Lakeside Publishing and Printing Co. 1900 Good Condition. In our Wichita store.Dimensions: Item Format: Hardback
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1900
- Listing Date: 04/18/2019
- Sold By: HPB Wichita
- Ships From: KS, United States
- Available Quantity: 1