Poems And Play
by William Hayley (1785)
Description: This is a 1785 copy of William Hayley's poems and plays. both covers have wear at the corners with peeling of leather. The spine has wear on the outside near edges. The hinge is weak but attached. There's paint splatter of some kind on the front cover. Pictures included to show condition. the pages are in great shape, and lend to proving the age of the book. Parchment style paper, ink bled over time to create a clouded feel, and it still uses the "f" as the long "s," which went out of style in printing in 1800. . Published by In the Strand 1785. Fair Condition. In our Sir Barton store.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Unavailable
- Date: 1785
- Listing Date: 02/09/2019
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A