Poker For Dummies
Chris Moneymaker, an appropriately named champion from the World Series of Poker tournament, offers his insights on the finer points of the popular card game in this instructional video. Poker for Dummies first teaches the basics on the game and its most popular variants (including Texas Hold 'Em) and then offers solid advice on strategy, as Moneymaker explains how to evaluate your opponents, the best ways to bet, how to make bluffing work for you, and much more. The video also comes with a chart that ranks the status of various hands and a glossary of common poker slang. Mark Deming, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB Brookfield
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: Anchor Bay Entertainment
- UPC: 013131278491
- Region: Region 1