Porsche Boxster & Cayman: Ultimate Owners' Guide
This handy glove box sized book gives the owner the key information needed to own and maintain the Porsche Boxster. There's a description of all the model types, basic and not so basic maintenance, tips on how to get the best from the car and sections on customization and improvement. This book aims to give the owner an introduction to the fun of owning a Boxster and is a primer for some of the easier home mechanic tasks.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Peter Morgan Media Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781906712013
- ISBN: 1906712018
- Publication Year: 2010