Porsche Boxster Story: The Entire Development History
In Porsche Boxster Story author Paul Fr re traces the development history of the Boxster, from the original concept car, unveiled at the 1993 Detroit Motor Show, through the evolution of the first-generation 986-series cars, to the latest 987-series. He provides a technical description of the body structure, engine, transmission and running gear as they evolved over the years, together with a summary of press reaction at each stage of development. Finally, he covers the Cayman S coup , itself based on the Boxster and filling the gap between the Boxster and the 911 in terms of price and performance.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Haynes Pubns
- ISBN-13: 9781844250097
- ISBN: 1844250091
- Publication Year: 2005