Post Operative Recovery And Pain Relief
This updated and revised version of Eltringham's "Post Anaesthetic Recovery" contains sections each devoted to the current best practice in a particular area. It describes the major problems that may be encountered during recovery from anaesthesia and suggests how they may be avoided by careful monitoring, vigilant nursing and sound organization. Post-Operative Recovery and Pain Relief will thus be of interest not only to nursing staff working in operating theatres and post-operative care units, but also to those working in surgical units, house officers and junior anaesthetists.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Verlag
- ISBN-13: 9783540760788
- ISBN: 3540760784
- Publication Year: 1998
- Edition: REV SUB