Potatoes: Just Great Recipes
Everyone loves potatoes, not just because of their delicious taste but also because of the many ways they can be prepared, from humble to haute. This book lets home cooks take full advantage of the versatile vegetable, with recipes ranging from a classic pur e to scrumptious Swedish salads to an Italian potato pizza. The 15 little cookbooks in this handy series each feature 38-40 delicious recipes. Every recipe is illustrated with a beautiful color photograph showing just how the finished dish will look. All the triple-tested recipes are ranked for difficulty, with most falling into the simplest category. Nutritious, tempting dishes for every occasion.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McRae Books
- ISBN-13: 9788889272886
- ISBN: 8889272880
- Publication Year: 2009