Pottery: A Guide To Advanced Techniques
This is a practical guide to pottery. From the essentials of understanding and preparing the raw material, it explains the principles, processes and more advanced techniques in order to explore the properties of clay, and to realise your own potential as a potter. With contributions from contemporary ceramic-artists, it includes understanding and preparing clay, the principles of good design, hand-building and throwing, assembly, decoration, unorthodox procedures, glazing and firing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Crowood Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781852237813
- ISBN: 1852237813
- Publication Year: 1996