Poverty And The Poor In The World's Religious Traditions: Religious Responses To The Problem Of Poverty
This detailed book is a resource for students, practitioners, and leaders interested in how the major world religions have understood poverty and responded to the poor. * Addresses a topic of great importance: the intersection of religion, a universal cultural phenomenon; and the poor, a population whose demographics are on the rise globally * Fills the need for an accurate, authoritative resource on the way poverty and the poor are understood in the world's religions * Coedited by a published specialist in world religions and a recognized specialist, academic, and practitioner in international responses to poverty and emergency response in a variety of cultures
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Praeger Pub Text
- ISBN-13: 9781440844454
- ISBN: 1440844453
- Publication Year: 2018