Power System Protection In Smart Grid Environments
With distributed generation interconnection power flow becoming bidirectional, culminating in network problems, smart grids aid in electricity generation, transmission, substations, distribution and consumption to achieve a system that is clean, safe (protected), secure, reliable, efficient, and sustainable. This book illustrates fault analysis, fuses, circuit breakers, instrument transformers, relay technology, transmission lines protection setting using DIGsILENT Power Factory. Intended audience is senior undergraduate and graduate students, and researchers in power systems, transmission and distribution, protection system broadly under electrical engineering.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781138032415
- ISBN: 1138032417
- Publication Year: 2018