Practising Community Based Participatory Research: Stories Of Engagement, Empowerment, And Mobilization
Written in an accessible style, this book is a practical resource for students, scholars, and practitioners interested in community-based research; university-level teachers of social sciences research methods courses; and social justice advocates who want to learn more about how research can be used as a policy advocacy tool.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Univ of British Columbia Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780774880114
- ISBN: 0774880112
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: Reprint