Precision Molecular Pathology Of Neoplastic Pediatric Diseases
This book provides a comprehensive, state-of-the art review of pediatric oncology. The text covers relevant concepts in molecular biology and addresses technical principles, applications, challenges, and integration of current and emerging genomic and molecular methods in the diagnosis and personalized management of childhood cancers. The text also discusses a wide array of pediatric neoplasms in the context of molecular pathology in a concise and understandable manner, with focus on their molecular pathogenesis, clinicopathological features, classification, molecular diagnosis, and approaches to personalized care. Written by experts in the field, Precision Molecular Pathology of Neoplastic Pediatric Diseases serves as a valuable resource for pathologists, pediatric oncologists, trainees and researchers with an interest in pediatric and molecular pathology.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319896250
- ISBN: 3319896253
- Publication Year: 2018