Prescription For Time: Meet The Challenges Of Working As A Doctor
Imagine a perfect work-life balance between being a doctor and the rest of your life so that you are fulfilled and successful while also able to devote enough time to your partner, family and friends and have the time to follow your own interests and hobbies and address your own health and well-being. Written by retired doctor and Life Coach Susan Kersley, this book offers ways to manage your time and life, more effectively. www.susankersley.co.uk
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781983477423
- ISBN: 1983477427
- Publication Year: 2018