Pride Of Place: The Art Of Carl Brenders (Wildlife Art Series)
by Carl Brenders (1900)
Description: Signed on Half-Title page. Pages clean and tight, book and dust jacket in Very Good condition with only minor shelf wear on exterior. Wildlife Art Series 13. Published by Langford Press Very Good Condition. In our Lynnwood store.Signature notes: Signed Dust jacket condition: Near Fine Description: Hardback
Synopsis: It has been said that art begins where nature ends. In the case of the work of Carl Brenders, art and nature blend in a seamless continuum. This illustrated book includes some of the preliminary sketches for Carl's work.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 1900
- Listing Date: 10/01/2017
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A