Princesses Wear Pants
A debut picture book, co-written by the co-anchor of Today, finds fun-loving Princess Penelope ignoring her closet of beautiful dresses in favor of clothes she can work and play in, from a sequined flight suit that helps her command the royal air force to the overalls that hold her tools while she tends her vegetable garden. 250,000 first printing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: School And Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harry N Abrams Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781419726033
- ISBN: 141972603X
- Publication Year: 2017