Principles Of Biology: Print Purchase Includes Free Online Access
Provides students and researchers with an easy-to-understand introduction to the fundamentals of biology. Designed to provide students and researchers with a solid foundation to the study of biology, this volume introduces readers to hundreds of important terms and concepts. The volume begins with a detailed introduction of the field of biology. Written in clear, understandable language, entries include a complete discussion of the subject, related fields, key terms, plus illustrations, models and diagrams. A diverse collection of materials is discussed in this volume, including: * Biodiversity* Cell Types* Evolution* Embryology* Genetics* Nutrient Requirements* Pollution Effects* Population Growth* ...and so much more Principles of Biology is designed to help students and researchers develop a solid understanding of the most important terms and concepts in biology studies. This volume will be a welcome addition to high school and undergraduate science collections of all sizes.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Salem Pr Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781682173244
- ISBN: 1682173240
- Publication Year: 2017