Printing Colors In Graphic Design: Cmyk & Pms
Nothing gives life to a design like color. It has the ability to instantly transform the look and feel of a graphic by appealing to our preferences and emotions. In printing, there are two main color systems that are used in producing color in print, CMYK and PMS. CMYK, or four color process, is a subtractive color model which works by masking colors on a light background. PMS, or Pantone Matching System, is used for producing spot colors accurately. Together they are able to achieve almost any desired effect through complementary systems. This book demystifies their use while providing a breathtaking display of color in print by some of the worlds most talented designers.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Bandera
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sendpoints
- ISBN-13: 9789881470423
- ISBN: 9881470420
- Publication Year: 2016