Printing Ink Manual
The Printing Ink Manual was first published in 1961 under the auspices of the Society of British Printing Ink Manufacturers with the object of providing an authoritative work on printing ink technology. This, the fourth edition, continues that purpose and presents a comprehensive study of the current 'state of the art' in the ink industry. For those starting in the printing ink industry it is a textbook dealing with all aspects of the formulation and manufacture of printing ink. For the ink technician it is a practical manual and useful source of reference. For printers and users of printed material the manual supplies helpful information on the nature and behaviour of ink both on the printing press and as the finished print. Readers with a little scientific knowledge will have no difficulty in using the manual. but as in previous editions, sufficient chemistry and physics have been introduced to assist the advanced technician and research scientist.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Kluwer Academic Pub
- ISBN-13: 9780747600008
- ISBN: 0747600007
- Publication Year: 1987
- Edition: 4 SUB