Printmaking can be used to decorate or enhance all kinds of objects, from posters to playing cards. With this book, crafters practice comprehension skills as they use text and diagrams to follow the steps for each project. The activities push students to learn and apply domain-specific vocabulary, practice new techniques, and build on concepts that may already be familiar. Other tools, including an index and additional resources, encourage readers to locate information and explore further independently.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cherry Lake Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781633623736
- ISBN: 1633623734
- Publication Year: 2015