Procedures & Theory For Administrative Professionals
PROCEDURES AND THEORY FOR ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONALS, 7TH EDITION prepares students seeking entry-level assistant positions or who are transitioning to a job with greater responsibility. Instruction and activities target new technology and build communication and human relation skills. Emphasis on critical thinking, creative problem solving, and professional development prepare students for challenges they will face in today's global market place. The seventh edition has been reorganized to offer more thorough coverage of key topics ranging from new technologies, the changing workplace, leadership, and personal finance. This text is packed with professional pointers, technology, and practical activities that prepare students for success in today's global workplace.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: South-Western Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781111575861
- ISBN: 111157586X
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: 7