Product Design And The Supply Chain: Competing Through Design
"Product design touches every aspect of modern life, determining the form and function of the products and technologies that we use every day. Product design is not just concerned with the appearance and functionality of products; it has an important role in determining the cost, pricing, risk and profitability profile of those products. Product Design and the Supply Chain shows how decisions taken at the design stage of a product's life cycle go on to affect that product's subsequent value to a company.Eighty per cent of a product's eventual supply chain costs are already present at the early stages of product design and development. This book will allow companies to make informed design decisions that will have significant positive through-life implications for risk, complexity and responsiveness, thus allowing them to create a 'moat' that is difficult for competitors to sidestep or surmount"--
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Kogan Page Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780749478230
- ISBN: 0749478233
- Publication Year: 2018