Progress In Heterocyclic Chemistry
This volume of "Progress in Heterocyclic Chemistry" (PHC) is the 12th annual review of the literature, covering the work published on most of the important heterocyclic ring systems during 1999, with inclusions of earlier material as appropriate. As in PHC-11, there are also three specialized reviews in this year's volume. In the inaugural chapter, Michael Groziak revitalizes the field of boron heterocycles, a relatively obscure class of heterocycles, but with a promising future. Heterocyclic phosphorus ylides are similarly a little known but useful class of compounds and Alan Aitken and Tracy Massil have provided a comprehensive review of them in Chapter 2. In Chapter 3 Jack Li discusses the remarkably versatile palladium chemistry in pyridine alkaloid synthesis. The subsequent chapters deal with recent advances in the field of heterocyclic chemistry arranged by increasing ring size.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780080438832
- ISBN: 0080438830
- Publication Year: 2000