Prostate Cancer: A Caregiver's Guide
This book is specifically designed with the caregiver in mind. Caregivers include mothers, daughters, wives, sisters, brothers, partners, uncles, aunts, and anyone else who wants to best help the man in their life who is newly diagnosed with prostate cancer. Each chapter will show you how to navigate through the complex decision-making processes involving tests, treatment options, and after-care complications. You will gain insight into questions such as: How to develop a team approach to beat this disease. Who is at greater risk for getting prostate cancer? How is prostate cancer detected? What are the most widely utilized treatment options? How to select the best doctor for your loved one. How to get a second opinion. How to prepare for treatment. Managing side effects during recuperation. How to handle failed treatments.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Publishamerica Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781413753141
- ISBN: 1413753140
- Publication Year: 2005