Pruritus, An Issue Of Dermatologic Clinics
This issue of Dermatologic Clinics, guest edited by Dr. Gil Yosipovitch, is devoted to Pruritus (Itch). Articles in this issue include: Pathophysiology of Chronic Itch; Work-up of Chronic Itchy Patient; Management of Prurigo Nodularis; Chronic Pruritus in the Geriatric Population; Diagnosis and Management of Neuropathic Itch; Female Genital Itch; End Stage Renal Disease Chronic Itch and its Management; Management of Chronic Hepatic Itch; Pruritus in Scabies; Pruritus Associated with Targeted Cancer Therapies and Their Management; Pruritus in Lymphoma and its Management; Pruritus in Pregnancy and its Management; Pruritus in Connective Tissue Disorders; Immunomodulating Agents as Anti Pruritics; Psychogenic Pruritus and its Management; and Drugs on the Horizon for Chronic Itch.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
- ISBN-13: 9780323610803
- ISBN: 0323610803
- Publication Year: 2018