Pseudodifferential Operators And Wavelets Over Real And P Adic Fields
This monograph offers a self-contained introduction to pseudodifferential operators and wavelets over real and p-adic fields. Aimed at graduate students and researchers interested in harmonic analysis over local fields, the topics covered in this book include pseudodifferential operators of principal type and of variable order, semilinear degenerate pseudodifferential boundary value problems (BVPs), non-classical pseudodifferential BVPs, wavelets and Hardy spaces, wavelet integral operators, and wavelet solutions to Cauchy problems over the real field and the p-adic field.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Birkhauser
- ISBN-13: 9783319774725
- ISBN: 3319774727
- Publication Year: 2018