Psychoanalysis: Listening To Understand: Selected Papers Of Arlene Kramer Richards
Psychoanalysis: Listening to Understand accomplishes what it sets out to do, as it brings about deep listening to psychic life arising directly from clinical experience. Readers enter a world of wisdom and creation to discover new thinking about female development, perversion, loneliness, poets and poetry, and psychoanalysis of film. Arlene Kramer Richards revisits her ideas in comments introducing each section in language and personal reflections that fuel desire to read each and every article. In this volume one hears about profound internal life: affects, wishes, and fears. Learning what hurts and how to listen, think, and speak can be brought to daily clinical practice.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Intl Psychanalytic Books
- ISBN-13: 9780985132989
- ISBN: 0985132981
- Publication Year: 2013