Psychoeducational Groups: Process And Practice
With this 4th edition, Psychoeducational Groups remains the only comprehensive, user-friendly guide to planning, implementing, facilitating, and evaluating psychoeducational groups. The 4th edition expands the discussions about group leaders' knowledge base, self-development, and techniques; best practices for group facilitation; and effective uses for group therapeutic factors. Substantial new material includes templates, scripts, and sample forms; suggestions for leader interventions for group and individual issues and difficulties; a social media policy; and the effectiveness of manualized and cyber/virtual groups.???
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Routledge
- ISBN-13: 9781138049390
- ISBN: 1138049395
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 4