Public Papers Of The Presidents Of The United States 2007: Book 1: George W. Bush , January 1 To June 30, 2007
Gain insight into the past and present administrations through these compilations of official papers and speeches given by the President of the United States. The full text of the documents issued by the Office of the Press Secretary over a given time period are printed in this series. The papers, compiled and usually published twice annually, are in chronological order and are indexed by subject. In each book, the four appendices include the Presidents public schedule, nominations submitted to the Senate, the checklist of White House press releases, and a list of Presidential documents published in the Federal Register. Text notes, cross references, color photographs, and a documents categories list are also included. Subjects and names are indexed.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Natl Archives and Records
- ISBN-13: 9780160794995
- ISBN: 0160794994
- Publication Year: 2011